Sunday, June 28, 2009

Universal CityWalk Show Recap

First off, 
thanks to everyone who attended the show last night on Citywalk. It was a great challenge, but the show must go on, as they say. There are no excuses in Rock and Roll. Thanks for the energy you gave back to me. Thanks for all the long-distance well-wishes and texts, too. That really warms my heart.

There were several hundred people in attendance and the feedback was tremendous. So many beautiful faces. Many I haven't seen since my last show. It was also a thrill to share the stage with some truly talented musicians: Larry Doran, Bryan Farrar, Adam Marsland and Mitch Berlow.

Here's the set list:
Fall Out/Wanna Be Starting Something
I Can't Cry For You
Everyone's Ingenue
Supermodels With Gatling Guns
Everything My Heart Desires
U Had The $
Hold On I'm Coming (with Mitch Berlow)
A Talent For Loving
Get Back

This show was dedicated to my Dad, who took me to my first concert, the Jackson 5 in 1974; my Mom who took me to see the very expensive Victory Tour; and our dear Michael. I've been watching lots of MJ videos while I've been awake today. Amazing.

Thanks again and God bless you.

JAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment