Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cityrockin' Holiday Show Recap

Hey Soulsters,
the show tonight at Universal Citywalk was grand. How'd you like the snow and Santa? The band was in top form. We had a lot of fun throwing in our covers and a song or two that we hadn't done in a long time. Thanks to everyone who was there. It was a festive crowd and it is always a blessing to hear everyone singing along.

Here's the set list:
Fall Out
Everyone's Ingenue
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Everything My Heart Desires
Supermodels With Gatling Guns
U Had The $
Done Lost My Mind
Put A Little Love In Your Heart/Give Peace A Chance
Hold On, I'm A Comin'
I Can't Cry For You
A Talent For Loving

Keep your eyes peeled for video clips and lots of great photos from the show.Thanks to Citywalk and the Hard Rock Cafe for the booking and sponsorship.And there's nothing like hitting Aroma post-show for Apple Cider. That's how I roll.

Peace and have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment